Recipes

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Where have you been????

It has been a while since I've written but these last 16 months have been a whirlwind for my family. At the beginning of 2014, Hubby was offered a wonderful position in Denver.  Even though Denver was not on our list of places to settle down, he could not pass up such a great offer. So, very reluctantly, we put our Texas home on the market and began the process of moving.  By the beginning of the summer we'd sold our home and were headed to Denver.

And the journey begins...

The view from my window as we drove from Texas to Colorado


When we first arrived we were leasing a home until we got the lay of the land.  When our lease was about up we bought a new home which we all LOVE!  July will be a full year for us in Denver and I must admit it was the best move for our family.  We have made so many new friends, our kids love their schools (and so do we) and you couldn't ask for better weather.  Even though I was not happy about moving, I am so grateful we did. I pray our family will live here for many years to come.

Now that we are all settled in and my life has returned to normal I will be able to share all of our fun adventures once again.

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment