Recipes

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saints vs. Seahawks - Who Dat Baby!!

I am going to have butterflies in my stomach all day as I await the Saints vs. Seahawks playoff game at 3:35 CST.  My Saints have made it to a second round playoff game and the entire Who Dat Nation will be anxiously watching this event.  


In addition to a win, I am looking forward to seeing my favorite player, Jimmy Graham, make some big plays.  


Whatever happens, I love my Saints and they have given us another great season of football.  We really don't want it to end yet so we are lighting our candles, saying our prayers and making our gris gris in order for us to beat the Seahawks today!!



Our boys are the underdogs in this game, but win or loose our fans will be behind them 100%!!!!




Renee

Proud Member of the Who Dat Nation!


No comments:

Post a Comment